The Newark Summit for Real Estate Investment, Economic Development & Placemaking has been announced for December 4th, 2023. Organizers expect over 750 professionals from the field to attend the summit, with speakers including Newark Mayor Ras Baraka and New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy.
The gathering will be held on December 4th at one of Newark’s premier office buildings, Ironside Newark at 110 Edison Place. You don’t want to miss this industry event and can register here.
The day-long event brings together principals, investors, developers, owners, and advisors to discuss how Newark and its surrounding area is ‘driving real estate investment, economic development, innovation, operations, culture, capital markets & design’.
Confirmed speakers for this year include:
- LaMonica McIver – City Council President, Newark
- Angelo Genova – Co-Founder & Chairman, Genova Burns
- Leslie Anderson – President & CEO, New Jersey Redevelopment Authority
- Gabriel Lopez – Principal, J&L Companies
- Marc Berson – Chairman, Fidelco Realty Group
- Anton Vincent – President, Mars Wrigley North America
- Linda Harrison – CEO & Director, The Newark Museum of Art
- Adam Pasternack – President, Property Management Russo Development
- John Schreiber – President & CEO, NJPAC
- Adenah Bayoh – Founder & Principal, Adenah Bayoh & Companies
- Wasseem Boraie – Principal, Boraie Development
- Jonathan Schultz – Co-Founder & Managing Principal, Onyx Equities
- Frank Giantomasi – Member, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- George Tenedios – Founder & CEO, fresh&co
- Teik Lim – President, NJIT
- Aisha Glover – Head, Urban Innovation, Audible
- Jack Klugmann – President & CEO, Accurate
- Jay Biggins – Founder & Executive Managing Director, BLS & Co.
- Bob Carrigan – CEO, Audible
- And more
Topics to be discussed include:
- New Innovations, Trends & Forecasts – RTO vs WFH 2.0
- Placemaking: Neighborhood Influenced vs Developer Designed
- Newark Over Jersey City, Brooklyn, West Side/Hudson Yards, FiDi, Philadelphia, & DC
- Sustainability and the Built Environment
- Affordable Housing
- Infrastructure Improvements and Transit Oriented Development
- Emerging Neighborhoods, Enclaves, and Development Opportunities
- And much more
This is a must attend event for those aligned with Newark, New Jersey, and tri-state growth.
For the full list of speakers, event details, and registration visit The Newark Summit’s website here.