Located in Alpine, this custom Center Hall Colonial asks $1,620,000.
With four bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms, this home offers over 2,000 square feet of space set on over one-and-a-half acres of land. Built in 1961, the home’s design was influenced by the mid-century modern movement of the time. Large windows create an uninterrupted connection with the outdoors while the interior features natural materials and clean lines.
Although the home could undoubtedly use some updates, its exterior aesthetic is unique and appears to be in good shape. The interior, while slightly outdated, offers contemporary design thinking in its open floor plan layout.
Set in scenic Alpine and perched above the road, its location gives the home some privacy and beautiful views of the nature surrounding it.
Additional features of the property include a swimming pool and cabana which includes a shower and changing room.
The home, located at 16 Highwood Place, is asking $1,620,000.
Listing: 16 Highwood Place [Zillow]
More remarkable listings:
- This Empire Victorian Is One of the Most Extraordinary Homes in Montclair
- Remarkable Second Empire Home Comes to Market in Ridgewood
- Rittenhouse Family’s Summer Home in Frenchtown Hits the Market
- 8-Bedroom Historic “Hollybush” Victorian Mansion Asks $500,000
- Custom Contemporary in Franklin Lakes Features Circular Kitchen, Sprawling Interior