This Mountain Lakes home, situated on lakefront property with over an acre of land, asks $1,549,000.
The site, nestled between the woods and the lake and set back from the road, provides residents with plenty of privacy.
The exterior of the home is on the darker side, blending in with its surroundings, while the interior finishes are open and bright. At 4,300 square feet, the home offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The master suite features a wood ceiling, also found in the home’s common spaces, and five massive skylights that flood the room with soft light. A private balcony off the bedroom connects to the property via a spiral staircase.
With frontage on Crystal Lake, the home maximizes the views with walls of floor-to-ceiling windows throughout. Boasting a palette of natural materials, the home includes beautiful stone and wood applications. Pairing the materials with light, neutral colors helps accentuate the home’s connection to nature which includes a koi pond and waterfall.
The home, located at 34 West Shore Road, is asking $1,549,000.
Listing: 34 West Shore Road [Zillow]
More remarkable listings:
- Mid-Century Inspired Home in Alpine is the Perfect Private Escape
- This Empire Victorian Is One of the Most Extraordinary Homes in Montclair
- Remarkable Second Empire Home Comes to Market in Ridgewood
- Rittenhouse Family’s Summer Home in Frenchtown Hits the Market
- 8-Bedroom Historic “Hollybush” Victorian Mansion Asks $500,000