The fourth annual gathering of Jersey City’s real estate industry is back and bringing it a fresh perspective on Jersey City and the region’s real estate market. The Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment is the area’s most well-attended event that focuses solely on Jersey City. It’s here that connections are made, opportunities realized, and invaluable insights are gained. The gathering convened 800 principals, investors, owners, developers, city, state & regional officials last October. The organizer’s are expecting the same terrific turnout.
This year, the event will be held on November 13th at Harborside, 210 Hudson Street, 7th Floor, Jersey City.
Speakers this year include:
- Honorable Kim Guadagno, Partner Connell Foley and former Lieutenant Governor to Chris Christie – Summit Chair
- Tim Sullivan, CEO, NJ Economic Development Authority
- Michael DeMarco, CEO, Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
- Jeffrey Gural, Chairman, GFP Real Estate & Chairman Emeritus, Newmark Knight Frank
- Marshall Tycher, Chairman, Roseland Residential Trust
- Leah Cohen, Chef & Owner, Piggyback Bar
- Jonathan Kushner, President, T
he KRE Group
- Norman Feinstein, Vice Chairman, Hampshire Real Estate Companies
- Brian Smith, Co-Founder & Owne
r, Ample Hills Creamery
- George Vallone, Co-Founder & P
resident, The Hoboken Brownsto ne Company
- Annisia Cialone, Housing, Econ
omic Development & Commerce Director, Jersey City
- Dale Talde, Chef & Owner, Thre
e Kings Restaurant Group, Tald e Jersey City / Brooklyn
- Sue Henderson, President, New Jersey City University
- Joseph Panepinto Jr., Principal Owner, Panepinto Properties
- Plus many more. For a full list, visit investJersey.city
Registration is now open with early bird pricing until October 8th. Visit investJersey.city to purchase summit passes.