Built in 1902 and renovated in 2004, this historical building is located in Riverside, NJ. As can be gathered by the photos, the home is currently a collector’s home and has been said to be “the most awesome home in Burlington County.”
At over 9,000 square feet, the colossal space includes three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The home has two entrances, as you enter from the front — the grander entrance — you enter the home and find a bedroom on each side. The kitchen includes two refrigerators and two stoves, complete with ample counter space and cabinets.
Toward the back of the house is a grand wooden staircase which provides access to the rear loft which houses the master suite. The woodwork throughout the home, mostly seen in the exposed beams and hardwood floor, seems to be well maintained.
More notable than the architecture itself, however, is the décor of the home. As you can see in the photos, the home is filled from floor to ceiling with stuff that appears to have no rhyme or reason but somehow all plays well together.
The home, located at 308-312 Filmore Street, is asking $339,000.
Listing: 308-312 Filmore Street [Zillow]
More remarkable listings:
- Mid-Century Inspired Home in Alpine is the Perfect Private Escape
- This Empire Victorian Is One of the Most Extraordinary Homes in Montclair
- Remarkable Second Empire Home Comes to Market in Ridgewood
- Rittenhouse Family’s Summer Home in Frenchtown Hits the Market
- 8-Bedroom Historic “Hollybush” Victorian Mansion Asks $500,000