Located in Cherry Hill, this is an incredibly unique property. Built in 1970, the home is certainly in need of updates but maintains some architectural details that highlight its original grandeur.
With 3,795 square feet of space, the home includes 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, two double closets, a stone fireplace, and two sliding doors to a wraparound deck. The bathroom includes a double sink, sunken tub, bidet, and sliding doors to another deck.
The home’s centerpiece is a round, sunken living room with a soaring 40-foot stone fireplace complemented with wood walls above and completed with a 10-ball chandelier suspended from the center of the cavernous void above.
Additionally, the 1.73-acre property includes an in-ground pool and is gated and fenced, providing ultimate privacy.
The home, located at 1146A Barbara Drive, is asking $399,000.
Listing: 1146A Barbara Drive [Zillow]
- ‘The Sopranos’ Mansion in Caldwell Hits the Market for $3.4M
- An Apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright Designed This Lavish Maplewood Home
- Live Amongst the Birds in This Unusual Mid-Century Modern Treehouse
- Step Back to the 1980s Inside This Princeton Contemporary
- Marcel Breuer’s Recently Restored Lauck House in Princeton Hits the Market