i love greenville GSECDC Home Ownership Initiative

GSECDC’s Home Ownership Initiative Is Revitalizing Greenville One Home at a Time

Employing a proven model, the GSECDC has transformed and sold a total of 97 units in Jersey City, many of which are within the “I Love Greenville Community Plan” target area.
live on the palisade concert series

‘Live on the Palisades’ Concert Series Kicks off Tonight in Jersey City Heights

The music will continue in Riverview Park starting at 7PM with three bands, food trucks, and a scenic view.
gratitude migration 2017 keansburg featured

Burning Man-esque Gratitude Migration Festival Returns to Keansburg This July

The third annual Gratitude Migration festival returns to the beaches of Keansburg for three days of transformative camping, performances, and workshops only 50 miles from NYC.
camden catalyst tech startup competition

Pitch Camden-Based Startup Idea for $25,000!

Camden Catalyst is a tech startup pitch competition that will award the winner $25,000 in funding and office space to locate and grow their business in Camden. Applications are due June 30th.
hobart bayonne nj affordable housing

A Refreshing and Vital Development Breaks Ground in Bayonne

A new residential building devoted entirely to lower income residents and developmentally disabled individuals will be completed by next year.
jersey city honey bees double dutch 3

Greenville’s Double-Dutch Team, The Honey Bees, Head To The World Championship

The Honey Bees Double-Dutch team is one of the many programs to benefit from the 'I Love Greenville Community Plan'. The team is now heading to the World Championship.
Mayor Ras Baraka with leadership newark administration

Booker, Baraka Discuss Development And Infrastructure At Newark Summit

The Mayor and Senator were among the dozens of notable Newarkers in attendance at Leadership Newark.
jersey art exchange 114 monticello ave

The Jersey Art Exchange Brings Art And Culture To Bergen-Lafayette

The Jersey Art Exchange, JAX, brings arts and culture to an area that has historically not had many options.
hudson table blooming hills farms csa

Favorite Farm of NYC Restaurants Bringing CSA to Hoboken

An upstate New York farm is bringing over two months’ worth of veggies down to a Hoboken culinary school in the form of a weekly CSA, marking their first foray into the Hudson County marketplace.
great gatsby gala maritime park chris pillari

Join The Fight Against Leukemia And Lymphoma At The Great Gatsby Gala

“I like large parties,” wrote F. Scott Fitzgerald in The Great Gatsby. “They’re so intimate.” And on May 6th, you can join a roaring party for a worthy cause.

FOLLOW US

8,022FansLike
22,490FollowersFollow
3,737FollowersFollow