Tucked away on an acre of park-like property, this contemporary colonial home sits nestled in the heart of Allendale’s San Jacinto Estates.
At just under 5,000 square feet, the home offers 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
The open-concept floor plan in the living and dining spaces, coupled with the soaring ceilings and walls of windows, make the spaces on the main level of the home feel expansive. In contrast to that openness, the home offers many quiet, cozy spaces that are tucked away.
The home’s master suite features a bird’s eye view of the entire property and has its own private balcony for secluded, outdoor relaxation.
Exterior spaces include a blue stone tiered patio, scenic stone walls, and a heated pool — all the pieces needed to create a relaxing vacation environment right in your backyard. Additional features are a two-car garage, professional landscaping, generator, and well-water for landscaping and pool.
The home, located at 49 Carteret Road, is asking $1,150,000.
Listing: 49 Carteret Road [Zillow]
- Remarkable Second Empire Home Comes to Market in Ridgewood
- Rittenhouse Family’s Summer Home in Frenchtown Hits the Market
- Outstanding Two-Story Library Tucked Away in 1928 Montclair Tudor Mansion
- Adirondack-Style Exterior Meets Bright Interiors in Englewood’s East Hill
- 8-Bedroom Historic “Hollybush” Victorian Mansion Asks $500,000