This time next week, the Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment will kick off at 70 Hudson Street. Over 750 attendees spanning all real estate related industries are expected.
The Summit is the only real estate event that focuses solely on Jersey City, which has been called ‘the most exciting and energetic domestic emerging market’.
This years event kicks off with opening remarks by Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop followed by panel discussions related to retail, multifamily, office, emerging neighborhoods, amenities, and more.
Discussion topics include:
- Jersey City Over L.I.C., Brooklyn, Philadelphia, DC
- Talent, Culture, Diversity & Demographics, Attracting a Sophisticated Population with Real Alternatives
- Incentives, Amenities, Design & Marketing Strategies
- Live, Work, Play & Learn – Destination Realized
- Attracting New Partners, Institutions & Investors
- Infrastructure Improvements & Transit-Oriented Development
- Emerging Neighborhoods, Enclaves & Development Opportunities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steven Fulop, Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Marcos Vigil, Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Philip McGovern Jr., Managing Partner, Connell Foley
- Timothy J. Lizura, President & COO, NJ EDA
- Jonathan Krieger, Founder & CEO, Retail Worx & Co-Founder, Bluestone Lane
- Philip Gesue, Chief Development Officer, Strategic Capital
- Leslie Harwood, Principal, Harwood Properties
- Jeremy Kaplan, Chief Operating Officer, KRE Group
- Jonathan Schultz, Managing Principal, Onyx Equities
- Kenneth Pasternak, Chairman & Co-Founder, The KABR Group
- Rajiv Patel, President, Spear Street Capital
- David Orr, Executive Director & COO, Dixon Advisory USA
- Nick Kenner, Founder & CEO, Just Salad
- Peter Porarro, Exec. Managing Director – Northeast & Mid-Atlantic, Mill Creek Residential
- and more
Join us on October 31st, 2017 for a day of networking and inspiration. The event will be hosted at 70 Hudson Street in Jersey City courtesy of Spear Street Capital.
For the full list of speakers and event details, visit investjersey.city/2017