Happy New Year, everyone! We at Jersey Digs are excited and hopeful to see what 2017 has in store for us. But before we begin, let’s take a look back at our most-read stories from 2016. As expect, our retail related stories performed best, but real estate held it’s own this year.
On another note, without our readers, we’d be out of work. So in an effort to make the site more engaging, we ask you, what do you want to see more (or less) of in 2017? Take this brief survey to let us know.
Top Jersey City Real Estate Stories of 2016
- 2016 Will Bring Unprecedented Development to Jersey City and We’ve Mapped It
- Hoboken Hotspot to Replace Rainbow on Newark Avenue
- First Look: Mathews Brings Together Passion, Creativity, and Craft
- Trader Joe’s Officially Announces Timeline for Hoboken Store
- Whole Foods Update: New Details on the Proposed Metropolis Towers Project
- Krispy Kreme Donuts Coming Soon to Grove Street PATH Area
- Jersey City Paves the Way for a Restaurant Row in Bergen-Lafayette
- A Fresh Start Ends a Toxic Saga at 207 Van Vorst Street
- Downtown Jersey City Condo Prices are Rising Quickly. Why?
- Bergen Arches Proposal Envisions a World Class Cultural Destination in Jersey City